News | September 2022
Lödige acquires Northern Elevator
Lödige Industries, a supplier of lift solutions, acquires the British lift installation, repairs and maintenance provider Northern Elevator Limited.
This year's Kielce International Lifts and Components Exhibition Euro-Lift welcomes companies from Poland, Germany and China presenting new products and services. The trade show in Polnish Targi Kielce will take place on 5-6 October 2022.
This autumn, Euro-Lift is held for the sixth time. The trade show offers the opportunity to present the lift achievements and developments in front of a vast audience, stresses the organiser. "The expo is a one-stop-shop for producers and distributors of lift equipment, components, parts and accessories, as well as representatives of the most prestigious organisations and trade associations from Europe." The exhibitors' list of the event is still open.
The convention welcomes a whole array of related industry sectors as well as housing communities and cooperatives, local governments, educational institutions, hospitals, nursing homes, entrepreneurs, developers, architects, listed building conservators, investors and all those interested in lift technologies and systems are more than welcome to join the trade show.
The companies which have already declared their event participation represent Poland, Germany and China et.al. Visitors are offered the opportunity to see the latest management software from the Polish company Eveo.
• Intelligent doors and several innovative solutions for elevators will be put on a show by the German Meiller Aufzugtüren.
• Chinese Hong Jiang Electronics will present non-contact buttons, access control systems and an air purifier with negative ions.
• The German Schaefer comes with its systems for elevators – not only are the systems designed to increase transport safety, but also to destroy almost 100 per cent of viruses.
• The Polish company Ergolift offers scissor lifts and commodity lifts.
• Kübler presents software for absolute positioning of the elevator car.
• The Reszka company will appear with the production and service offering targeted at manufacturers and service technicians of lifts and cranes.
• Acpol will present a whole variety of components.
• Astat, a supplier of modern solutions in the energy and industrial automation field, will show automation components, cabinets, casings and accessories, and cable accessories.
The October event is complemented by specialised meetings and conferences.
This might interest you as well:
Stefan Schubert is the new international sector manager drive technology at the sensor specialist Kübler. The 47-year old has already worked for the company for 25 years.
Less than four months to go until LEIA’s triennial Liftex 2022 event takes place on 12-13 October 2022 in London, the organiser look at how the event is shaping up so far.
Fire catastrophes repeatedly make clear just how necessary it is not just to prevent the spread of fire, but also of smoke in buildings. Lift doors according to EN 81-58 reliably prevent fire spreading.
ELA stands united in solidarity with Ukraine and supports the EU sanctions against Russia and Belarus. As an EU-based organisations, the ELA also has a compliance responsibility, in particular under the new horizontal services prohibition.