Numerous elevator trade fairs postponed
Currently, more and more trade fairs and events in the international elevator industry are being cancelled in the second half of 2020. They have been postponed or cancelled due to the Corona pandemic. Here you will find an overview, which we constantly update.
- Now the organizers of the ELCH 2020 have decided: The congress on October 27 and 28 has been called off!
- The latest news: Euro-Lift has also been postponed until next year and is now scheduled to take place in Kielce from April 28 to 29, 2021.
- The 2nd International Exhibition "Ascen.Tec 2020 –Elevator Technologies" in Greece has been shifted: It will now take place between the 28th and the 30th of May 2021.
- The Vietnam Elevators Expo has postponed its date for the second time: Originally planned for June 2020, then postponed to September, the show is now scheduled to take place at the end of 2021 – from December 2 - 5.
The International Lift Expo in South Korea has also been postponed from the end of September 2020 to next year – an exact date has not yet been fixed.
- The Singapore & Kuala Lumpur Conference has been pushed back to October 2021. In its place, CTBUH will convene a live-streaming conference across three cities, running continuously over the course of 17 November 2020.
- The World Elevator & Escalator Expo (WEE) in Shanghai was postponed: The new date is 18-21 August 2020.
- Lift Expo Italia will now take place on 27-29 January 2021.
- IEES in Amsterdam is also been postponed until 2021. It will take place on 6-7 December 2021.
- "11th Symposium on Lift & Escalator Technologies" in Shanghai has been cancelled, will be held on 7 - 8 June 2021. The 2020 UK Lift & Escalator Symposium from 23-25 September is moving online. There's no charge to register. Open source research and technical papers from previous Symposium are available to download.
- The E2 Forum Frankfurt was also postponed: It will be held on Wednesday and Thursday, 30 June and 1 July 2021, in the Congress Center of Messe Frankfurt (CMF).
- "The Elevator Show Dubai" was planned for September 2020, now it is scheduled to take place in fall 2022. An exact date has not yet been fixed.
- Elevcon, which was to take place in Prague in mid-June, has also been postponed until next year. The new date is 04-06 May 2021, the Elevcon 2021 is also planned in Prague.
- Inelex is now scheduled from 15-17 October and Lift Expo Algeria has been postponed to 21-23 September.
- Expo Elevador in Brazil will not take place until next year, the new date is 1-3 March 2021.
- The ELA Conference that was initially foreseen to take place in Brussels on 12 May 2020 had to be postponed. The (still tentative) date for the Conference is 17 September 2020 and the Conference will take place in Brussels.
- Now ISEE has also postponed the date from November 2020 to next year: The new dates scheduled is from 6-8 May 2021.
Vietnam Elevators Expo 2020 has also announced that it is postponing the planned date in June due to the corona crisis: Now the exhibition is scheduled to take place in Hanoi from 3-5 September 2020.
Added changes to our trade fair calendar
We have added the changes to our trade fair calendar, where you can always find up-to-date information. In return, please inform us about further postponements, we will be happy to include the new dates in our online calendar!